Non-contact boxing classes that are safe and fun for everyone!
About Boxing For Kids
Our Boxing For Kids classes in West Lindfield give participants the best aspects of learning to box, focusing on non-contact drills, fitness and strength building exercises and working with partners. The classes will get you skipping, running, jumping, punching bags, and working with a partner to improve hand-eye coordination, strength, and increase your core strength and overall fitness.
It is also enormous fun and an unequalled form of physical exercise. Joining a Boxing For Kids class will introduce you to the sport in a safe and inspiring environment.
Our boxers love the physical training as well as the social interaction. The classes are well structured but with a relaxed feel so there is always a lot of laughter and fun. Coach Rob makes sure every class is full of good boxing training which the boxers love. It is safe for girls and boys from age 8.
Our classes are divided into separate age groups:
- 7 to 11 year olds
- 12 years+
Our classes focus on:
- Fitness and practical self defence
- Self confidence and motivation
- Enhancing motor skills
- Weight loss
- Partner work
- Bag work
- Boxing skills
- Foot work
- Developing core strength
Class Details – West Lindfield
Our Non Contact Boxing classes are held in West Lindfield in the West Lindfield Community Hall. The classes are held on on Wednesdays at 5-7pm and are open to all ages from 8 years old. We train in a fully equipped kids and teens martial arts and boxing studio.
- West Lindfield Community Hall, Cnr Bradfield Rd & Moore Ave (just off Lady Game Drive) West Lindfield. Convenient onsite parking available.
Term 1 Return Date Wednesday 6th February 2019
7-11 year old boxers 5pm to 5.45pm
12 years+ boxers 5.45pm – 6.30pm
12 years+ boxers 6.30pm to 7pm (advanced boxing skills follow on class)
- FREE trial class
- $220* per school term (adjusted if you join mid term)
- $50 enrolment fee (includes free boxing gloves and hand wraps)
- Public liability $20 per term
- Gloves supplied for your first class
- NSW Active Kids Rebate accepted
- Students 12+ years who attend advanced training sessions will be charged an additional $60 per term.
What to Wear and What to Bring
Please wear long/loose fitting shorts or track pants, tee shirt (short or long sleeved) and sports shoes
- Sports shoes should be clean, supportive and allow you ease of movement
- Please bring a drink (water) to your lesson
Phone us on 0412 305 959 or fill out our enquiry form below.