Non-contact boxing classes that are safe and fun for everyone!
About Boxing For Kids
Our Boxing For Kids classes in Lindfield give participants the best aspects of boxing training, focusing on non-contact exercises and partner work. These classes will get you skipping, running, jumping, punching bags, and working with a partner to improve hand-eye coordination, strength, and increase your overall fitness.
It is also enormous fun and an unequalled form of physical exercise. Joining a Boxing For Kids class will introduce you to the sport in a safe and inspiring environment.
Our classes focus on:
- Fitness and practical self defence
- Self confidence and motivation
- Enhancing motor skills
- Manage weight issues
- Partner work
- Bag work
- Boxing skills
- Foot work
- Developing core strength
Class Details – West Lindfield
Our Non Contact Boxing classes are held in West Lindfield in the West Lindfield Community Hall. The classes are held on on Wednesdays at 6-7pm and are open to all ages from 7 years old. More classes are being developed all the time so watch this space!
- West Lindfield Community Hall, Cnr Bradfield Rd & Moore Ave (just off Lady Game Drive) West Lindfield. Convenient onsite parking available.
- Wednesday: 6.00-7.00pm
- FREE trial class
- $20 per class – Contact the coach for further details
- Public liability insurance is included in the term fee
- Gloves supplied for your first class
Phone us on 0412 305 959 or fill out our enquiry form below.